ULTRA - Adjustable Low Friction Ball Joint - Upper Screw In
Our NEW adjustable ball joints are the newest edition to the ULTRA low friction ball joints. These ball joints can be taken apart for cleaning and maintenance. They feature a low profile design for more clearance to the wheel. The also have a gun drilled ball which not only makes it lighter, it allows a larger amount of grease. The ball is cross drilled for the grease to evenly distribute to the walls of the ball joint housing. The Ball/Stud is designed to automotive standards to the stud will bend before it breaks.
• NOT FOR STREET USE - Off road use only
• Taper fits upper eye on tubular spindle
• High Quality - affordably priced
• Small or big tires - car raised or lowered, these ball joints will get the desired angles back where they need to be
• 32° Swing angle to allow Maximum suspension travel
• Weighs 1.2 LBS
• Same stud taper as 081-1162 or Moog K-772
• Same small thread as 081-1162 or Moog K-772
• 001-6200 Replaces 081-1162, Moog K-772, TRW 10162, Howe 22320 or Afco 20034LF
• Thread O.D. of 1.830"
NOTE: To adjust simply tighten the cap until all end play is gone. Then back off 1/8 of a turn. Make sure to always reinstall the slotted washer and screws.