Tilton - 73 Series Master Cylinder
• 1/8" NPT
• Uses copper washer
73-Series master cylinders are designed for applications that require large brake fluid capacity in a leak-proof integral reservoir.
- Reliable seal/piston design.
- High pressure die-cast aluminum provides machined-look finish.
- 1.1" of stroke provides the fluid displacement needed for a wide variety of applications.
- Integral 10 oz. reservoir provides plenty of fluid capacity.
- Internal baffle within reservoir keeps port covered with fluid if reservoir runs low.
- Engineered bellows from a tight seal and keep elements away from brake fluid. Bellows
expands to fully fill reservoir and enables the full volume of fluid to be utilized.
- Lid designed for easy removal. Features a bail wire produced from high-tensile spring steel (unlike competitor's low-carbon steel), designed to provide consistent clamp force.
- 1.8" NPT outlet port, shrouded underneath reservoir to minimize the chance of fitting
- Front flange mount
- Cylinder weight (varies by bore size): 1.40 lbs